An extreme duty, lithium complex, semisynthetic multi-purpose grease recommended for construction, industrial and agricultural use. Maxtron EP reduces friction between metal parts, especially in extreme pressure, severe load, and shock-loading applications. In addition, Maxtron EP contains 3% moly (Molybdenum Disulfide) to enhance the lubrication capabilities between sliding components, protect against extreme pressures, and withstand shock loading.
- High dropping point: >500°F (260°C).
- Superior extreme pressure properties and anti-wear additives reduce wear and maintenance costs.
- Enhanced oxidative and thermal stability lead to longer grease life.
- Superior rust and corrosion prevention leads to prolonged equipment life.
- The moly additive exhibits superior resistance to wear from shock loading and provides extra protection in heavily loaded components with slower-moving, sliding, or oscillating motions.