AGCO Hydraulic spin on filters gives clean oil which reduces loss of production and lowers maintenance expense by reducing cost of machine ownership and extending machine lifespan through good filtration. Hydraulic spin on filters consists of a robust metal housing with the filter element within the casing designed to withstand extremely high pressure. The filter element has efficient separation and high dirt holding capacity, non-return and bypass valves that work within clearly defined opening characteristics ensure leak free closing.
- Protects your hydraulic system components from damage due to contamination of oils or other hydraulic fluid in use caused by particles.
- Maintaining a good hydraulic filtration system leading to an increase in hydraulic component lifetime.
- AGCO engineers design so hydraulic filtration products achieve higher efficiency, dust capacity, and the flow passing through them at an acceptable pressure drop.
- Designed to fit today's hydraulic systems that are intolerant of corrosion, require higher cleanliness standards, and demand higher filtration performance.
- Covered by AGCO Parts 12 month parts warranty.