When connected to a DGPS receiver, the RGL600 provides guidance control and display for swathing applications. The RGL 600 Smartbar receives position, speed over ground (SOG), and course over ground (COG) from a DGPS receiver. The Smartbar compares this COG and position to the desired swath pattern and produces a guidance display. This enables an equipment operator to accurately drive a desired swath pattern.
- Remote button box provides operator control and selection of the Smartbar options.
- Bright LED’s ensure easy viewing even in direct sunlight.
- Housing designed to operate outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Data displayed on Smartbar includes:
- DGPS receiver status display
- Swath Guidance Indication
- Ground Speed
- Course Over Ground
- When the Smartbar is mounted forward on the machine’s hood, the operator can optimally view guidance indications while looking ahead to drive.